Welcome to Vine Yoga
Vine Yoga is now closed. Thanks for your support!
Vine Yoga is a Hatha style yoga studio focused on enriching and complimenting the many lifestyle activities in Grand Junction. Yoga can be a life-changing practice that allows us to calm the mind and improve our overall health and well-being. At Vine Yoga, the focus is to engage our hearts, bodies, and minds to enhance comfort and performance in our daily life activities - whether that is working at a desk, chasing after children, running, skiing, or mountain biking.
Beginners, experienced yogis, athletes, and couch-athletes alike are welcome!
The studio is located at the intersection of 2nd and Colorado in downtown Grand Junction - 1 block off historic Main Street within easy walking distance to the Two Rivers Convention Center and the downtown hotels.
Take a moment to explore the site, and we look forward to seeing you in the studio!
- $35 for the 4 Tuesday classes
- $50 for the 4 Tuesday classes + 4 Thursday “refresher courses”
- (only $6.50/class – an incredible value!)
- Regular drop in or punch cards also available for these workshops
- The philosophy behind yoga – brief introduction to where yoga came from and how it can help us today.
- Pranayama – breathing practices to utilize on your mat and everyday life.
- Basics of Asana – Correct posture: How to safely enter and exit poses. Using breath work while in poses to create space and surrender to the pose.
- Sitting postures – correct alignment and opening the hips
- Standing postures – correct alignment to prevent joint stress
- Twists and balancing – introduction to these two fun practice areas
- Sun Salutations – an energizing asana sequence to get your blood flowing
- Basics of flow yoga – sequencing and breath work for this calorie burning practice
- Introduction to jumping between poses – preparation for floating between poses
- Asana for anxiety – explore postures that are specifically useful in calming the mind
- Restorative yoga – give your body a rest and renew energy at the same time.
- Introduction to meditation – look at how to bring harmony between your mind and body.